Terms of Sale
Domestic Orders (USA, Canada & Mexico)
Acceptable forms of payment:
- Money order
- Cashier's check
- Personal check (may require time to clear)
- American Express
- Bank Wire
- Affirm Financing - Click the banner below for more details
- PayPal Financing - 6 Months with no interest - Click the banner below for details
Payment options are offered by Affirm, are subject to an eligibility check, and may not be available in all states. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
Shipping costs will be added to every order when the order is processed and we ship by the following carriers depending on the requirements of each order:
- Truck freight (lift gate charges may apply)
Residential deliveries shipped by truck freight are subject to additional delivery fees.
For orders sold to customers in Canada and Mexico, SST will fill out the necessary NAFTA duty forms.
Overseas order carriers will vary - all taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
No refunds on special orders or used items.
- All returns subject to a 15% restocking fee after 14 days
- All returns must have an SST Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and must be shipped pre-paid in the original condition. No collect shipments will be accepted. Please insure the returned parts for full value to protect yourself against loss.
- All truck freight returns must be authorized in advance.
- No returns on special order or used items.
- No returns on electrical items.
- Transmissions and related parts cannot be returned after 30 days.
- The buyer pays for shipping.
If your shipment arrives in a damaged condition, please notify the carrier immediately.
Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If items are missing, please contact us immediately.