TREMEC Magnum-F 6 Speed Stock Transmission
Magnum-F 6-Speed Gear Ratios
2.66, 1.78, 1.30, 1.00, 0.80, 0.63
2.97, 2.10, 1.46, 1.00, 0.80, 0.63
* Application - Direct replacement for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird with exception of output spline, see Spline Count note.
* Engine - Direct fit when installed behind LS1/LS2 with factory T-56 bellhousing. Later engines require pilot bearing change.
* Torque Capacity - Performance may vary based on factors such as use, weight, driveline configuration, peripheral parts selection, and quality of installation
* Clutch Type - Accepts factory internal slave cylinder from 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird. Not compatible with 1993-1997 external slave configuration.
* Speedo Type - Same as OEM in 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird
* Spline Count - Requires change of driveshaft slip yoke in 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird. OEM is 27 Spline.
This part is shipped via truck freight, additional shipping charges or liftgate fee may apply.
Designed to replace T-56 transmissions in 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaros and Pontiac Firebirds, the Magnum-F® 6-Speed is a completely new, direct replacement specifically designed for fourth gens by TREMEC®. The Magnum-F utilizes the same design advances found in the TR-6060 and TREMEC Magnum 6-Speeds to provide fourth-gen enthusiasts with significantly improved performance and relief from a shrinking pool of quality T-56 replacement parts.
When you convert to a Magnum-F 6 Speed, you will experience:
- 30-50% increase in fuel economy
- Low RPM cruising for greatly reduced driver fatigue and an improved highway driving experience. Road trips are fun again!
- Reduced engine wear leads to longer engine life
- Reduced NVH (noise – vibration – harshness)
|Application*||Engine*||Torque Capacity*||RPM Rating||Includes Clutch Housing||Clutch Type*||Speedo Type*||Spine Count Input/Output*|
|GM||LS||700||7800||No||Hydraulic||Electronic||26 / 31|
This is the transmission only, if you would like a more complete kit request a quote.