GM 621 Reproduction Bellhousing for LS
Having a hard time locating a good Chevy 621 bellhousing that doesn't have stripped threads or cracks? Look no further because Silver Sport Transmissions produces its own version of the 621 bellhousing. This new bellhousing is cast from thick wall titanium aluminum alloy, CNC machined to provide precise location of mounting and dowel pin holes for LS engines, and the center bore that locates the gearbox.
SST's New 621 Bellhousing Reproduction Part Features:
- Works with LS engines as well as the new LT series
- Dust covers and hardware INCLUDED
- Strong thick wall titanium-aluminum alloy – 50% THICKER than original and heavy weight unlike offshore produced bellhousings.
- Precision CNC machining including spot faced mounting holes, precision dowel pin holes and bores.
- Works with stock clutch linkage and hydraulic clutch actuator. DOES NOT INCLUDE FORK, BOOT OR PIVOT BALL
- Requires a 168-tooth flywheel and standard Chevy starter or equivalent mini starter.
- Maintains Transmission Life - high accuracy (< 0.003 inch runout) maintains transmission life, shift quality, low noise.
- Brand New - all threads, bores, faces are in new condition and clean - precision CNC machining.
- Uses all factory linkage parts: clutch forks, z-bar, rubber dust boot, etc. ADAPTER(S) MAY BE REQUIRED TO USE MECHANICAL LINKAGE WITH THE LS ENGINE, THESE ARE NOT SOLD BY SST. Most people will use a hydraulic clutch with the LS engine due simplicity and a cleaner installation.
- Bellhousing is compatible with the following transmissions: TREMEC TKO 5-speed, Muncie 4-speed, Borg-Warner Super T10, Saginaw 3 and 4 speed or any manual transmission sharing this same bolt pattern and input shaft length requiring a 4.685” register hole.
|Freight Free Shipping||No|